Jun 01, 2022 | Newsletters
AMP Newsletter — May/June 2022
June has arrived, and we’re pleased to share our latest edition of the Align. Measure. Perform. (AMP) Newsletter.
Here’s what we cover in our May/June AMP newsletter:
- We’ve released new resources for MY 2022:
- Final AMP Technical Specifications
- Preliminary AMP Program Guide
- Portal migration: IHA is migrating the technology solution we use to deliver your AMP results, allowing access to both PO- and member-level reporting through the Onpoint Health Data’s Performance Reporting Portal (PRP).
- Because of this transition, our Preliminary Results Release is scheduled for the end of August and will cover all AMP data pathways: TransUnion clinical quality, PBGH patient experience, and Onpoint-generated results.
- We’re hosting a webinar for Provider Organizations and their data partners on June 29, 2022 at 11am PT. We’ll cover the same topics with health plans during our regularly scheduled June Quarterly Health Plan Webinar.
- The California Office of the Patient Advocate (OPA) has released the latest edition of its Medical Group – Medicare Report Card and new Total Cost of Care star ratings for medical groups that serve commercial HMO members.
- Recent publications from IHA staff
- In the pipeline: Account management for the Onpoint PRP