Apr 14, 2022 | Newsletters
AMP Newsletter — April 2022
We’re pleased to share the April 2022 edition of the Align. Measure. Perform. (AMP) Newsletter.
In this issue, you’ll find information about:
- Self-Reporting POs review period
- Upcoming audited TransUnion clinical quality data submission deadlines for all AMP participants, including POs submitting Advanced Care Information e-Measures for the AMP Commercial HMO program
- Deadline for health plans to submit Q1 2021 data for inclusion in MY 2021 reporting
- Portal migration: including a new portal experience, a combined and extended Questions and Appeals period in Q3, and other adjustments to the program timeline.
- Please note that the TransUnion and PBGH-generated preliminary results as well as the associated Questions and Appeals period will not take place this May/June – instead, we are preparing for a combined preliminary MY 2021 release and extended Questions and Appeals period in Q3 2022.
- Exploring Atlas MY 2020 results
- In the pipeline: OPA Medicare Report Card, 2021-22 Edition preview period