A message from Jeff Rideout, MD, MA
With the holiday season upon us and the year drawing to a close, I’d like to reflect on 2021 and look ahead to the coming year. I am proud of what IHA and our partners have accomplished together during another year of unprecedented challenges, and I’m happy to share some highlights:
- IHA formed a Health Equity Committee to provide strategic guidance to the IHA Program Governance Committee and IHA leadership.
- The Department of Healthcare Access and Information (formerly OSHPD) selected IHA and Onpoint to support the state’s new All-Payer Claims Database, the HPD.
- We began a partnership with Health Net to improve encounter data collection and reporting through the Encounter Data Governance Entity (EDGE).
- The Symphony program is now exchanging over 200,000 unique provider records with plans and providers and is on track to be self-sustaining by the end of 2022.
- For the second year, we held a fully virtual annual Stakeholders’ Conference. Registered attendees reached over 400, an all-time high.