About the job:
We go to work every day knowing that we are making an impact and improving our healthcare system. What we do makes a difference, and we want to build on our work to drive change in the healthcare industry. We want you to help us do this!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Client Success Manager to help us expand health plan and provider participation in California’s Symphony Provider Directory, the large scale, state-wide provider directory. This position will be reporting to the Senior Client Success Manager and will manage an assigned portfolio of clients and projects including plan development and execution, management of issues and dependencies across all workstreams, and project level reporting. This is a unique opportunity to work with thought leaders across California and be a part of a smart, hard-working, fun team that leads big and challenging projects that move the needle on key healthcare pain points.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.
At Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA), we bring the healthcare community together to overcome barriers to high-value care. For more than 25 years, we have championed a more integrated care system that improves quality and affordability for patients in California and beyond. As a non-profit business league, we are funded by the healthcare industry to help make the system work better for everyone. Our mission-driven executive team and staff work with cross-industry leaders to solve big, systematic challenges such as performance measurement and provider data management. With core values of Collaboration, Candor, and Impact as our guide, we align healthcare around shared goals—and new possibilities. We use data and insights to help everyone improve. We build what is needed to drive lasting change. Because we envision a healthcare system where patients get the best possible care at an affordable price.
Core job duties and responsibilities:
Client Success Focus:
- Serve as a primary contact to assigned portfolio of clients, to include client support, account management and training, to ensure full optimization and adoption
- Utilize project tool to drive project deliverables and work with internal teams and external vendor partners to ensure alignment of goals, scope, timelines, requirements, and expectations
- Manage project-related risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies, including making recommendations to management on mitigating and/or remediating activities
- Collaborate with other internal departments, including product development, technology, marketing, support, training, and external partners, on product enhancements and to ensure operational readiness
- Provide regular communications and project status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project team and recommend potential corrective actions as appropriate
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in client management
- Desire to be helpful in any way needed to support the team, program, and organization
- Ability to act on own initiative and make decisions
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Project management skills, including workplan development and project planning; exceptional organizational skills (preferred)
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills; able to interact successfully and build relationships with people of all levels inside and outside IHA
- A natural ability to empathize with the client and pick up on what matters most to them
- Critical thinking skills – a desire to find solutions that benefit both the client and IHA
- Commitment to excellence for everything you do and a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, Slack, Salesforce, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions
- Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized gym memberships
- 401K contribution
- 20 paid days off per year
- 10 holidays + the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support resources:
- Optum Counselors 24/7 (Online Therapy) – Talkspace
- Meditation Apps: Headspace and Calm
- Class Pass
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter benefits
US work authorization is a prerequisite to employment for this position.